See a thesaurus, you won't find any here.
Definitions of creativity on the Web (taken from google search) especially useful for OCRs G325 exam, but also very insightful.
RIGHT CLICK NEW WINDOW:
- the ability to create
- Creativity is a website, formerly a monthly magazine, covering all things creative in advertising and design. ...
- Creativity is a mental and social process involving the discovery of new ideas or concepts, or new associations of the creative mind between existing ideas or concepts. Creativity is fueled by the process of either conscious or unconscious insight. ...
- creative - promoting construction or creation; "creative work"
- creatively - in a creative manner; "she solved the problem creatively"
- Generates and/or recognises how best practice and imaginative ideas can be applied to different situations.
- The process of developing new, uncommon, or unique ideas. The federal definition of giftedness identifies creativity as a specific component of giftedness. Click here for more information about creativity in young children.
- Using imagination rather than imitating something else. Generation of ideas, images and/or solutions.
- creative - The technology used to create a banner or other type of advertising material. Common creative types include GIF, JPEG, Java, HTML, Flash or streaming audio/video.
- the capacity to produce something which is both unique and useful.
- The production of previously non-existent information. All new items of information are based on preceding ones, and they are "new" ...
- Jessica Fleck, The Richard Stockton College of New Jersey, USA
- The ability to think imaginatively and originally
- is the ability to produce something new, to generate unique approaches and solutions to issues or problems or opportunities.
- Part of marketing mistakenly reserved for the end of a process but better used from the very start.